Sacred Tattooing is a powerful healing modality
An ancient tool for transformation
A gift to heal yourself and others
A reclamation of your innate magic
It is a healing artform that is a catalyst for collective change and expansion
While trying to meet the growing demand of clients for Soul Tattoos and residency requests all around the world, Ashley took a step back from tattooing to create space for a burning question within:
“How can I bring this work to more people, normalize this way of tattooing, and make it more accessible for people?”
Since the launch of their course in August 2019,
they have guided over 200 tattoo artists, aspiring tattoo artists, and receivers of tattoo art into the remembrance of the sacredness and medicine of tattooing, where tattoos are used as tools for healing and transformation.
Through their course, they have developed 8 modules of wisdom, guidance, tools, and practices that they have found the most supportive in their own work as intuitive tattoo artists working with thousands of clients all over the world.
From the History of Tattooing in ancient times and its shamanic roots to understanding energy work, your creative channels, and the importance of being a conscious space holder and supporter of a more sustainable tattoo industry, Ashley and Rachel take you on the journey of remembering the power of Sacred Tattoo work and why the time is now for it to expand and become normalized across the globe.
Ashley and Rachel offer their wisdom as a way for others to discover and deepen their unique intuitive language and uncover their innate healing power to use in their art as a form of sacred medicine.
In 2021 School of the Sacred Arts was born as the umbrella to share and teach the wisdom of Sacred Tattooing even more, with intentions of more online workshops, online and in-person retreats, 1:1 mentoring for tattoo artists, and more. Together Ashley and Rachel hold a vision to center the sacred in art, the healing in tattooing, nourish in community, and create space for the feminine to lead once again.
In December 2021 Ashley and Rachel launched their second course, Healing with Sacred Tattooing, a guide for receivers of tattoo medicine. In this deep and comprehensive guide, Ashley and Rachel support those receiving tattoos in mastering their tattoo journey as a form of healing, transformation, and connection to their soul’s true essence.
The act of receiving a tattoo is a deep shamanic experience.
Ashley and Rachel offer this course guide to inspire people to incorporate their sacred practices into their tattoo experience while gaining more awareness about using tattooing to explore altered states of consciousness and tap into the endless possibilities for healing that receiving tattoos can offer.
- 8 modules of Self-guided content to journey into the magic and medicine within tattoo art and you.
- Exercises to integrate new tools and practice implementing techniques for your client practice.
- Live Community calls bi-monthly with Ashley and Rachel to connect, network, ask questions, and learn together.
- Guidance in crafting your unique ceremony formula
- Supply suggestions for a conscious, eco-friendly tattoo practice that supports the healing of our Earth
- Guidance for energy clearing, grounding, creating sacred, protective ceremony space, channeling art with spirit, and much, much more.
- Allow the tattoos you receive to take you on a conscious journey of discovering, exploring, and remembering who you really are.
- Learn how to use tattooing as a form of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing.
- Learn about the power of intention and vibrational medicine and the metaphysics of tattoo placements upon the body to activate healing.
- Learn to create your own ceremonial tattooing experience you can integrate with any tattoo artist whether they practice ceremonial tattooing or not.
- Receive access to our resource guide of intuitive tattoo artists from all over the world who are a part of the School of the Sacred Arts community.
- “I am so grateful that the girls listened to their inspiration and created this course! It literally was a stepping stone for me to fully step into being an intuitive tattooist. I felt called to practice intuitive tattooing, but there wasn’t much information out there about this topic and I was a bit confused how to start, etc, and then I found the course! It helped me to believe in myself, to stop feeling like I am doing a weird thing, and it gave me confidence to keep trusting the guidance I was receiving, and to trust the process. I think it is so beautiful that Rachel and Ashley created this course and shared their ways and wisdom. I am so grateful! Thanks to them I trusted and kept going, and now I can support other souls by serving this medicine.”– Dorota
- “Sacred Tattooing is such a beautiful, eye-opening, and immensely helpful course. I had been feeling a pull for several years to offer something more when tattooing, but was having a hard time untangling it in my mind. I came across Ashley and Rachel’s course on intuitive tattooing and it felt like coming home. It all made so much sense and is laid out in a format that is intuitive and easy to follow. I am beyond grateful to them for sharing their knowledge in a way that allows others to begin to offer this beautiful practice.”– Noelle Marie
- “I am not a tattoo artist but I started this course because I was creating an oracle card deck and wanted to learn to tap into the intuitive element of art. After finishing the course I was transformed and feel like I have unlocked something within me that I never knew existed. I’m now able to use the practices and knowledge provided by Ashley & Rachel to create art and symbolism guided by spirit. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to tap into their intuitive senses and create art with soul. I didn’t know what to expect from this course but now that I’ve finished, my heart is filled with so much gratitude. Thank you Ashley and Rachel for creating this course and letting us awaken to our creative potential. “– Samantha
- “The announcement of this course immediately made me feel excitement and joyful. Especially because I’m studying in an art academy and the part of channeling art and ideas has always fascinated me and I wish you could learn more about that in an art academy. This course brought me closer to my inner child; little creatures from the fairy world start appearing on my paper; drawings I used to suppress on the edges of notebooks would finally take space in the center of the paper, creating worlds that spoke in a language that my soul felt familiar. Learning to create the proper space and with the guidance of the course, I came closer to my own personal symbols that seemed to want to tell me something. Ashley and Rachel inspired me to trust how to connect in my own unique way to my creations.”– Stella